|PowerLung products are sold throughout the world exclusively through a network of authorized wholesalers, retailers and distributors. We believe these organizations are our partners. Moreover, we are all working together to provide a quality product to enable anyone who breathes the ability to enjoy and receive the benefits of the world’s best and most complete respiratory muscle training machines. It takes very little on your part to take advantage of a great business opportunity to add PowerLung to your product line.
Inquiry to sell PowerLung[contact-form 2 “Reseller Inquiry”]
As an authorized PowerLung Wholesaler or Retailer, you are our partner. We certainly want you to succeed. To assist in that, PowerLung makes every effort to promote the product in support of its resellers through advertising, trade shows and sports expos, health fairs, and product prize contributions. We also are committed to your success by providing support in the following areas:
- You can choose the mix of PowerLung products you wish to carry at any time.
- Sales Referrals is one of the best ways PowerLung supports you. PowerLung publicizes your presence through the referral of business to you. We use the PowerLung website to actively promote all authorized retailers, wholesalers and distributors. Once you become an Authorized PowerLung Retailer, Wholesaler or Distributor, you can see your name and contact information in all the categories where you sell products – retail, catalog or online.
- In-store and Event Support Programs help train your store staff members and also gives your special customers expert information. PowerLung works with you in your community activities.
- PowerLung staff members are always involved in projects that provide you the most current materials available on the product in a variety of formats for you to use as handouts, in store promotion, web, print media or other formats. Following are just a few of the items:
- Website for PowerLung Retailers.
- Product Information in Hardcopy and CD format.
- Technical Information in the form of white papers, technical documents or clinical evidence that provide details on the clinical studies on respiratory muscle training and on PowerLung in particular.
- All PowerLung products are covered by a two (2) year limited warranty. The warranty covers defects in all materials and workmanship and a copy of the warranty with registration form accompanies each product. All warranty issues are handled directly by your Authorized Export Distributor or directly by PowerLung, Inc. If you are outside the United States, please contact your distributor to discuss warranty service. If you are in the United States or you work directly with PowerLung, Inc., please contact PowerLung to discuss any warranty service issues.
- Customer Service is primary with PowerLung. If a customer or prospect asks a question and you or your staff does not feel comfortable answering the question, please contact your Distributor or PowerLung, Inc. to assist you. This provides your Distributor or PowerLung, Inc. the opportunity to assist in providing you and your staff additional information. This also helps us learn the questions people are asking our Authorized Retailers so we can provide more accurate information in the future so you and your staff remain the experts to your customers.