breathing for fitness swimming, powerlung

Recommended PowerLung Models

BreatheAir

breatheair, powerlungPeople who are moderately active, exercise at least 2 to 3 days per week, and engage in low intensity activities like walking, fitness swimming, or yoga, or Pilates will find the BreatheAir optimal.

Buy Now

Trainer

Trainer, PowerLungThe Trainer model is the most appropriate for those who are looking to improve performance in sports or other rigorous activity.

Buy Now

PowerLung breathing training can expand your lungs in order to take much deeper breaths and make your swimming fitness training easier. Improving your breathing muscle endurance with PowerLung training can increase your lap counts and lower lap times for your fitness swimming.

Improve Your Performance

Enjoy winning swimming fitness training performance results with PowerLung breathing training. PowerLung breathing training expands your lungs giving you deeper breaths, increasing your lung capacity and oxygen intake and by strength training all 12 sets of your breathing muscles. PowerLung hand held training products are designed for fitness swimming.

Improve your swim stroke technique and swimming form for more powerful swim strokes to increase your speed through the water. Strengthen your breathing muscle endurance for fitness swimming with PowerLung training to increase lap count and improved lap times. Asthma sufferers with the help of PowerLung inhale training report fast and long lasting breathing relief from asthma effects.

Learn How To Better Utilize Your Breathing While Swimming

This unique group of training benefits is found only in PowerLung products. It is NOT found in products like PowerBreathe, Expand-a-Lung or Ultrabreathe.

PowerLung is a must have for winning swimming fitness breathing performance benefits.

Success Story: M. Cameron

In September of 2004 I was involved in a swimming accident that damaged my spinal cord at the C4-C5 level and rendered me a quadriplegic. After five months of rehab at Craig Hospital in Denver, Colorado, three months of that on a ventilator, I was discharged with one functioning lung and the left half of my diaphragm paralyzed…
…The first morning of my reevaluation at Craig Hospital the Respiratory Therapist confirmed my tidal volume with one functioning lung was now 2000 cc a 60% increase in 14 months. The Pulminoligist told me I could have my trache removed immediately if I wanted too. The decision didn”t take long. Read Full Story…

Read More Swimming Testimonials