breathing for strength and conditioning, powerlung

Recommended PowerLung Models

Trainer

Trainer, PowerLungThe Trainer model is the most appropriate for those who are looking to improve performance in sports or other rigorous activity.

Buy Now

Sport

sport, powerlungThe Sport model uses maximum resistance training specifically designed for elite athletes and strenuous, competitive training activities.

Buy Now

The original and only respiratory strength training machine with integrated exhale and inhale progressive resistance for strength and conditioning. Peak performance training begins with PowerLung!

The Facts

PowerLung is based on 80 years of research. Study results show PowerLung increases respiratory muscle strength for both inhale and exhale breathing.

• Increased
    Inhale Muscle Power > 40%
    Exhale Muscle Power > 150%
  • Increased
    Tidal Volume > 25%
    Peak Exhalation > 20%

Studies show respiratory muscle training may benefit asthma sufferers.

Learn How to Improve Endurance and Athletic Performance

Use PowerLung For

• Stronger Arm and Leg Muscles for Endurance
  • Maximized Speed, Agility and Conditioning
  • Stronger Respiratory Muscles and Increased Oxygen
  • Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Threshold
  • Lower Cardio and Respiratory Rates
  • Stronger Core Body Muscles for Dynamic Balance
  • To Maintain Your “Wind” When Unable to Train

Give yourself the edge! Use PowerLung to focus on meeting your oxygen demand.

Strength Training FAQ

I’ve heard there are people who use their PowerLung model while they are training or working out but I don’t see any information on how to do that. Can I use my current PowerLung model for that?

Typically it takes approximately one month for the muscles to adapt to the new training and it normally takes about the same amount of time to form the habit of doing the new exercise regularly. After that first month your body typically begins to build muscle for the muscle groups you are training. So, in reality, while you certainly are receiving benefits by regular use of the PowerLung model, the actual muscle strength begins to build at six to eight weeks. It is important you stay with the PowerLung Basic Training Program outlined in the PowerLung User Instructions for at least one month before you make any big changes in your training program with your PowerLung model. The one exception is that you can add the Warm Up and Warm Down routines after the first two weeks of usage. Read Full Response…

FAQs