The original and only respiratory strength training machine with integrated exhale and inhale progressive resistance for rowers. Get bigger catches, stronger leg drives and more powerful finishes with PowerLung!
- PowerLung is based on 80 years of research. The PowerLung Sport offers the highest level of resistance for rowers from novice through elite to Masters.
- Studies show the importance and benefits of Integrated Exhale and Inhale strength training for all rowers – including asthma sufferers.
- It’s easy to use – just choose your resistance level and start training with PowerLung. Most rowers will feel the difference in 3 to 5 days.
Studies show respiratory muscle training may benefit asthma sufferers.
Use PowerLung For
- Speed and Endurance
- Strengthen Respiratory Muscles
- Increase Oxygen Flow
- Higher Anaerobic Threshold
- Lower Respiratory and Cardiac Rates
- Increased Expiratory Power
- Stronger Core Body Muscles
- Improvement in Dyspnea1
- PowerLung is Essential for Training and Competition
1Matthew Driller, Ph.D.
Success Story: Lisa Y.
Junior Women of Tideway Scullers School, London, England
The PowerLung has been very beneficial to my fitness. I feel it has helped me dramatically to improve by ergo scores. It has been hard to fit it in twice a day, especially in the morning when I am in a rush to get to school or sculling. There is no better way of developing the internal muscles that control your breathing technique. It has also improved my oboe playing.