Recommended PowerLung Models

Trainer

Trainer, PowerLungThe Trainer model is the most appropriate for those who are looking to improve performance in sports or other rigorous activity.

Buy Now

The original and only respiratory strength training machine with integrated exhale and inhale progressive resistance for boxers. Get faster punches, a stronger core, and greater endurance to stay in the ring longer!

The Facts

PowerLung is based on 80 years of research. The PowerLung Sport offers the highest level of resistance for boxers and all athletes from novice through elite.

• Increased
    Inhale Muscle Power > 40%
    Exhale Muscle Power > 150%
  • Increased
    Tidal Volume > 25%
    Peak Exhalation > 20%

Studies show respiratory muscle training may benefit asthma sufferers.

Learn How to Improve Endurance and Athletic Performance

Easy to use

Just choose your resistance level and start training with PowerLung. Most boxers will feel the difference in 3 to 5 days.

Studies show respiratory muscle training may benefit asthma sufferers.

Use PowerLung For

• Speed and Endurance
  • Strengthen Respiratory Muscles
  • Increase Oxygen
  • Higher Anaerobic Capacity
  • Lower Respiratory and Cardiac Rates
  • Increased Expiratory Power
  • Stronger Core Body Muscles

Don’t wait! Breathing limits your performance. Stay in the game with PowerLung!

Success Story: Chris, London

I have to say that my breathing training has really helped my boxing and sprinting – as I am nearing 40, I can still spar of 12 rounds, 3 minutes, with 30 seconds rest. I also do the 100m in 11 seconds, and consider myself even fitter now then when I was in the army aged 17. My breath training has, along with my mental outlook, contributed much to my level of fitness and I believe that I would not be able to out-perform many men 20 years younger than me without it. Read Full Story…

Read Success Stories Using PowerLung